A new release of the Trap.NZ app is now available from the app stores
For those of you that may not be aware, the app features and functions include:
- Automatic synchronisation. Works without an internet connection and automatically synchronises when internet connectivity returns (Optional)
- Monitoring functions (plotting of chew cards, tracking tunnels, etc, and adding records in the field)
- 5 Minute Bird Counts
- Real-time status of installations (indicators show you when traps or stations were last serviced)
- User-defined maintenance schedule.
- Additional offline maps: aerials, street maps, and parcel boundaries.
- Daily logs and synchronisation status.
- Improved GPS tracking including background tracking and optional auto centring.
This version (2.9.6) has a number of bug fixes, performance improvements and added features including:
- The ability to upload images to trap and station records
- Track logging function
- Black on white data entry forms for better visibility in the sunlight