App not Uploading, Says Offline

Hi, I have app 4.1.13 on Android 11 (Galaxy A21s).
When I open the app, it takes a while to load, tells me that projects aren’t uploaded, then takes another loooooooong time to open the “projects” page.
It also tells me I’m offline, despite being on wifi and being able to browse internet etc.

If I uninstall the app, and reinstall, will it lose all the logs that aren’t uploaded?
thanks!

Kia ora,

Thanks for getting in touch! I’ll let the dev team know about the app issues you’re experiencing. Our apologies for the hassle, it sounds very tedious!

Unfortunately yes, you will lose any data that hasn’t yet been uploaded if you uninstall the app. If you want to try that option to see if it improves your app performance, you’re best to record each un-uploaded log entry manually, so you can upload them another way. If you have quite a few, then importing them via CSV using the website might be a good option for getting them uploaded.

Ngā mihi,
Sarah
(she/her)

Hi again,

Perhaps before you go the uninstall/reinstall route, could you send me some screenshots to support@trap.nz, showing

• where the app tells you that your “projects aren’t uploaded”
  • where the app tells you you’re offline (and showing that your wifi is connected and working)

This will help us to be able to work out what’s going on!

Ngā mihi
Sarah
(she/her)