Bulk editing of rebaited with/bait details/etc not showing up in subsequent reports

If a user selects the wrong bait i.e. “egg and meat” and I later bulk edit the trap data (via ‘manage trap records’) any changes made do not show up on reports that we run for the selected period.

Ex: we change rebaited with to say “fresh meat and poaUku” instead of “egg and meat”. None of the changes are apparent in reports generated afterwards.

@mcu_jeff can you tell me which report you are using to see this please?

Have you found a solution to the problem of the bulk editing of bait type details? I have accessed the ‘Manage Trap Records’ tab and selected for the latest trap check and selected all trap records, then Modify trap record details, then bait type, selecting the correct bait type and it does not work. None of the bait records of have changed not matter what report you look at. I have also tried changing the bait type one page at a time under Manage Trap Records and still doesn’t work. There are 6773 records for the last check, I don’t want to have to do it individually. Thanks, Erina

@eloe to modify the existing trap records, you need to access the "manage trap records, select the filters, then click the check boxes of the records you want to edit. Click “Choose an operation” - “Modify record details” - execute. Once here click the “bait type” box. This will open up a drop down box where you can select your options. If you want multiple options, hold the Ctrl key and click the choices. Once you have done this click next then confirm, it will change all of the records selected to the new choice.

Did you read my previous email? I had followed the exact steps you outlined, and it did not update the bait type for ‘all’ records. If I select for ‘All’ records per page an error message appears, I can’t select ‘All’ records. If I select for 500 records per page there are 14 pages of records to update. When I click the check box at the top left-hand corner to select all records on the first page, I have then clicked the box that states ‘select all 6773 rows in this view’ at the top of that page. Then followed the steps to modify record details and it has not worked. I have tried multiple times, and it does not work. The records don’t update. I have followed the same steps doing it one page at a time and this has worked intermittently, but not every time. It is time consuming to have to do it one page at a time, there should be some way you can select all the records to bulk edit all of them at the same time. Thanks, Erina

@eloe yes I did read your previous message and I completed the steps above to ensure nothing was broken on our part. Can you email me at support@trap.nz with the project name so I can see if there is an issue with the specific project