Bulk Load Monitoring error

Using the downloaded CSV template for monitoring bulk upload.
error message: There are no new nodes.

station start_date end_date line species bait survey protocol disturbed recorded_by notes
N1 1 Jun 2019 1 Jul 2019 4 Rat Peanut Butter yes Robin Test

thanks

Hi there, that message indicates that the content already exists. Did you upload to Import Stations or Import Records?

Selected Monitoring. Selected import monitoring records. Then created file using template.
Use existing station and line and loaded monitoring record details. Chose the created file and selected the import button.file for upload monitoring data

Selected Monitoring. Selected import monitoring records. Then created file using template.
Use existing station and line and loaded monitoring record details. Chose the created file and selected the import button.file for upload monitoring data

Problem solved: I use open office and spreadsheet changed format from comma separated to semicolon separated. Selected correct character set and file saved as CSV.

Awesome, yes I noticed your attached file was semicolon separated and I’m pretty sure the website only accepts comma separated.

Hi there - getting the same issue uploading kill data.

Open the Document with Notepad and check the spreadsheet is actual CSV format.

Cheers - seems ok to me. (Maybe its not though.) Perhaps the date format is wrong?

Date,code,Status,Rebaited,Bait,Strikes,Species caught,Trap condition
1 Sep 2019,217,Sprung,Yes,peanut butter,1,mouse,OK
2 Sep 2019,274,Sprung,Yes,peanut butter,1,rat,OK
6 Sep 2019,125,Sprung,Yes,peanut butter,1,rat,OK
6 Sep 2019,217,Sprung,Yes,peanut butter,1,rat,OK
6 Sep 2019,292,Sprung,Yes,peanut butter,1,rat,OK

Hi AJ, the problem with your data is that you are using a column named Bait where it should be bait type. It’s a shame that the error message is rather unhelpful.