Deleting double-up traps

Hello, I have been trying to clean up our Blue Valley trapline for months. I had support help before but the problem still remains, we have double/triple-ups of traps because they were imported 3 times. I have deleted all the traps that are not assigned to the Blue Valley line (Makarora Forest and Bird Project) but they still appear. Why won’t they go away? I don’t think any have records associated with them. I would like to clean this up. Thanks for your help

@sforder the project has a lot of traps that are not assigned to a line. When I searched a code it showed three times but was only assigned to a line once. This may help you to find the ones that are still showing. see pic below

Hello, yes I know, I tried deleting all the traps that are not associated with a line and it said “trap deleted” but they still show up … thanks

@sforder I have sent you an email

@sforder I have manged to successfully delete the traps on our test site, If you want me to delete them from the live site please let me know.

Hello, yes can you please delete all the “BV” traps that are not associated with a line. Thanks you!

Kia ora @sforder I’ve deleted the BV traps not assigned to a line. I did leave BV83 as it had a record attached from October. Let me know if you have any issues in the future

1 Like