Hi again Lenore,
Just an update to let you know one of my trappers experienced this problem yesterday running V6.4.11(603). The phone was a new iPhone so has the latest release of IOS installed.
He could update traps assigned to him from the ‘List’ but they didn’t appear on the Map. I asked him to log off and onto the app and the traps re-appeared on the map.
Thanks, John
Hi Lenore,
I’m still seeing this problem occasionally, current release 6.4.12 (604) on my android phone (R16).
Can you tell me if there is any progress in providing a fix?
Thanks, John
@jaybee we’re hoping to have a new version out shortly, in the meantime, try a soft reset to see if that helps. It won’t delete anything from the phone
Thanks very much Lenore,
I can wait for the new version. The problem is easy to fix, logoff/on. or possibly a switch to and from another project which I’ll try if it happens again.
Cheers, John