Points of interest visible when using the line function

I’d be interested to hear if there is support for having POIs visible when using the line function - TrapNZ customer support has suggested that I raise this as an idea here. This request stems from our wanting to give rebait teams safety information such as safe river crossing points we have recorded as POIs. Currently these are not visible in line function. I realise that the recorded trapline can imply this, but a POI with detail is more explicit. This request not only concerns safety (but perhaps that’s reason enough) but also convenience such as secure car parking, and also important POIs such as fantastic swimming holes. :slight_smile:

What is the point of having points-of-interest if you can’t see them when using the app? This is not a feature request, it is a bug.
Well done George for highlighting the limitation, and a warning to others thinking of adding points-of-interest that they shouldn’t bother until the app is fixed.

1 Like

Agree - POI add a layer of safety as well as useful information so visibility in the field is appropriate - POI overlayed with Traps would be a real bonus too.