Trap.nz project photos wanted

Trap.nz is looking for any photos you may like to share, to be used in our promotional materials. If you have some please ensure everyone in the photo agrees to their image being used. To share your images please send them as an attachment to Need help? | Trap.NZ, can you also please include any names, etc or catches and names of projects. These photos can include your catches, monitoring, community groups, undertaking bird counts, etc. Please note, not all photos submitted may be used. Thank you

I have been trying to send you three photos of my catches. Unfortunately your Capcha verification is not working properly. I will have one more try and will then give up. First photo is a rat actually caught in a possum trap. Then 2 other catches in my T Rex trap. All at Bushview Place Vogeltown by Carol Wischnowsky.

caz

2m

I have been trying to send you three photos of my catches. Unfortunately your Capcha verification is not working properly. I will have one more try and will then give up. First photo is a rat actually caught in a possum trap. Then 2 other catches in my T Rex trap. All at Bushview Place Vogeltown by Carol Wischnowsky.

Thanks Carol, I got them. Really appreciated

You’re welcome to a photo my first catch on the Birdwood line:

thanks @michaelratbane