TrapNZ presentation for community groups/students

Kia ora trappers,

Just wondering if anyone had a TrapNZ teaching resource that would share with me. I am looking for something like a PowerPoint that I can present to community groups on how to use the desktop and app versions of TrapNZ. It doesn’t have to go to deep. Just the basics will do. Wondering if there is something out there so I don’t have to re-invent the wheel.

Cheers,

Josh

Have you checked out the trap.nz videos on Youtube? there’s a good overall one explaining what it does then there’s also instructional ones if you wanted to go into more detail

Hi Lenore,

I have had a look at the youtube videos but I am looking for a presentation that I can talk to and not just have videos. Are you aware of anything like that?

Thanks

@jpreston Contact me at support@trap.nz so we can ensure the resources meet your needs

I am also interested in something similar to show Primary school kids, the parents, and the teachers. Focus is on encouraging backyard trapping in the community - and actually getting the catches and relures loaded on trap.nz. There appears a reluctance to load the catches on the database.

@faith contact me at support@trap.nz and I will see how I can help