Unable to open cocollated installations on walk the line map

When using the walk the line feature, now that the list just shows the installations that are within the indicated radius (which is great by the way), if I want to open another installation to manually enter the data, I do so on the map.

Yesterday when we were out there were a few installations that were just a bit too far beyond the radius to show up, but when I clicked on them it would separate the two installations for a very brief moment then slip back to being the two stacked on top of each other, so not giving me the opportunity to actually click on one to open it.

I’ve just had another look from where I am at base, the first line I checked with I could not replicate the issue, so I went back to the same line I was having trouble with yesterday and it did do the same thing, but intermittently.

Project: Te Nukuroa o Matamata
Line: WaipĹŤuri Walkway

Hi Tui,

This is a known bug and is fixed in the v6.0.9. You’re welcome to join the beta testing…

Andy

1 Like

Legend, thank you, as per my other comment I am now linked up with the beta version :slight_smile: thanks for all your work and swift replies to all our troubles!

1 Like

You are welcome, and thanks for the support, it goes a long way !!

Andy