Upcoming online trap.nz training

We have some upcoming trap.nz app training sessions, If you or anyone you know is interested please contact support@trap.nz and we will send you through the links. The times / days are
May 8, 2023 10:30 AM
May 10, 2023 03:00 PM
May 11, 2023 11:00 AM
May 16, 2023 05:00 PM

What does this training cover? And approximately how long is the session? I think my crew who use it reasonably frequently have a good handle on the main basics, but could be good for some of our wider team depending on what is covered

This is the basic training usually lasts about an hour, covers the use of the phone app and explains some features that aren’t used to their fullest. Then I open the floor for questions about anything else people want to know about. I like these sessions to be as interactive as possible.

Sweet thanks, I think I’ll just join and pass along any extra tips and tricks I learn! Will send an email through :slight_smile:

1 Like

I haven’t been around recently and missed the training, are there any more happening in the future?

Kia ora @inche81 there will be more throughout the year, keep an eye on the forums for updates